Lee Warner, the carpetbagging chairman of the Alabama Historical Commission, foe of all things Confederate, and handmaiden of the SPLC/civil rights crowd, is now the former chairman. I feel sorry for the folks in whatever state he winds up in.
Sunday, August 22, 2004
- AGM, Libertarian Superhero
- Anarchy in the Streets?
- Bin Laden Wants "Anybody But Bush"? I Don't Think So!
- Tennessee DOE bans LRC!
- Property Rights Protect the Poor
- Bad Vibrations
- China in Africa: Business is Business
- The Immigrant Threat?
- LBJ Ordering Pants
- Doin' Right Ain't Got No End...