Alabama has two of them. Not mentioned is the ridiculous personal property tax assessed on businesses in Alabama, for which they are supposed to estimate the value of every paper clip and piece of furniture in the office and pay tax on it--every year.
Sunday, December 05, 2004
- The Philosophy of Liberty
- Say It Ain't So!
- Property Rights Law May Alter Oregon Landscape
- Orwell Motors
- America's Face
- Cartwheeling Delinquent Booted From School
- Government is a Racket
- Tucker's 12 hour flu cure
- In a Crisis, Markets More than Ever